- Couriers – Cars, trucks, vans and High Cubes for all local and regional deliveries
- Messengers – For local, time-critical deliveries.
- Next Flight Out (NFO) Service – Service provided for companies with “Known Shipper Status” only.
- Bobtail and Full Size Trucks – Call in advance to arrange the vehicle that suits your needs (subject to availability at time of call).
- Distribution – For routes with multiple delivery locations.
- Account Management Personnel – To work with you to ensure your needs are met to your satisfaction.
- Logistics Planning – Warehousing and “Just-In-Time” delivery
- On-Line Order Entry – Place and track your orders vie the Internet for fast and convenient service (Delivery Network Xpress)
- Technology – Delivery Network Xpress uses the latest in transportation technology, including Route Optimization Dispatching as well as Document Archiving, FAX POD, FAX Archiving, and Multiple Call Centers for customer service.Delivery Network Xpress uses the latest in transportation technology, including Route Optimization Dispatching as well as Document Archiving, FAX POD, FAX Archiving, and Multiple Call Centers for customer service.
Delivery Network Xpress is one of the leading delivery services in the industry, providing access to hundreds delivery resources throughout the Western United States, as well as a full fleet of vehicles up to and including Tractor Trailers. Additionally, we are able to offer Next Flight Out service (providing you have a site visit and a signed TSA “Known Shipper” form on file), warehousing and logistics management, a higher level of Customer Service, and the convenience of placing your orders via the Internet. If you wish to place an order prior to having your account set up, it will be billed to a credit card. If you prefer this method rather than a weekly invoice, that can be arranged.
To Open An Account, call
(888) 277-6637 Ext 278
and receive 10% off your first invoice